SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
PURSUE YOUR CALLING
Calvary Worship Centre presents the Calvary School of Ministry,a series of 12 courses for personal growth and enrichment aswell as for ministerial and church leadership training. Participantshave the option of taking all 12 courses or pursuing individualcourses. Completion of all the courses in the School of Ministrywill lead to a CWC Diploma in Christian Ministry.
Courses will be run on Sunday afternoons and Tuesday evenings.
There will be a fee for each course covering course materials, textbook rentals & other running costs. Details will be available on Feb. 8th.
LEVEL 1 COURSES-
6 weeks (March 1st – April 14th)
- Old Testament Survey- BIB 212
- Introduction to Hermeneutics – How to Interpret The Bible – BIB 121
- Church History – Pentecost to Reformation – THE 411
6 weeks (May 3rd – June 16th)
- New Testament Survey – BIB 212
- Acts – The Holy Spirit at Work in the Believers – BIB 115
Introduction to Theology – THE 211
LEVEL 2 COURSES –
6 weeks (September 13th – October 27th)
- Christology – Christ in the Synoptic Gospels – BIB 114
- Spiritual Discipline – Prayer and Worship – THE 311
Biblical Counselling – MIN 111
You can request a pdf copy of the detailed School of Ministry brochure by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.